Monday, January 10, 2011

getting better

I am emerging from a deep dark funk. Sitting her being quiet, listening to the TV, which I have had on every waking hour that I am home to ward off silence. Usually silence is my friend but not since I got here. I am waiting for my student loan refund so I can spend it on car registration, driver license, books... propane...
I met Aud. in person last night, she is a great cook and wonderful conversationalist. She is going to Alaska to work in a remote lodge for the summer and I am contemplating doing the same. I used to have fear surrounding things like that but feel no trepidation at this time. Orientation for school is in a few days, school starts next Tuesday... I'm hoping I can park at Target and walk to classes to avoid paying 380 bucks for a parking permit. I could use that money to buy an iPhone which I REALLY want, and probably need: a person in school for business management should probably have a smart phone.

No comments: