Sunday, March 6, 2011

And there you have it. The L word.

Last night she said she loved me. I started to protest about it being too soon then remembered I had been thinking about writing her to tell her I was falling in love. What a hypocrite I am.
At any rate, yup, we're 'in love' and all that good happy horseshit. CJ wrote me back the other day telling me that we would probably never kiss, that she had gotten mostly hetero in her old age, it was her not me, and what great timing for that, it could not have been any better.
K. and I are floating around on that pink cloud and why not enjoy the hell out of it. She sent me a mixed cd and I listened to it this morning. I think our musical tastes are quite compatible.
I believe this could be 'the one' if neither one of us fucks it up .

No comments: