Saturday, August 28, 2010

Wow, that's a lot.

Let's see. I am halfway through the student loan application process, there is a LOT to do online. I also have to get a rubella /titer test. (64 bucks). I sent in my 300 dollar deposit to NAU. And I've signed some stuff online. I've activated my NAU e-mail account. It's weird, it is google mail but for NAU. So it looks just like g-mail but it's NAU mail. Weird. Throws me off.
Anyhow, looks like I'll have to get a private loan to round out the loans. Not for much though. Couple thousand. I'll have some big loans for sure. But I will finally have a chance to make something of myself.
At any rate, I look forward to school at NAU.
I'm moving from my little house this weekend. I just got back from dinner with PUmpkin Pie Lady. Oh it was so good. Stuffed pork chops & potatos & brownies. *sigh*
We watched JAWS. I was sitting a few feet away from her wishing she'd put her feet in my lap but it didn't happen. Well what's the harm in wishing?
None I say. I'm going to miss her terribly. The only thing that made this hell hole bearable, and she's going to be gone in a few days.
UGH. I wish I could be better company but when I'm around her I turn into some idiot who can't speak. I can't think at all. She's wearing a spaghetti strap top and I can see every strand of her hair and want to feel it, smell it. And the whole time I'm around her I'm fighting myself because I know she's not into me that way but I'm overwhelmed so it's just a total loss . She must think I'm crazy, the way I search for words. I'll even lose my train of thought entirely, especially if she looks into my eyes.
we were sitting on the couch and her phone was on my left. I had seen it sitting there and knew if it rang she'd have to go around me to get it. Or I'd have to hand it to her.
It did ring. And she reached over me to get it. And for one brief moment I was back in bed with C; the morning her alarm went off and she had to reach over me to turn it off and I nearly died that time too.
Oh, I wish I could talk intelligently with this one.

No comments: