Sunday, August 1, 2010

Transition

My roommate told me his girlfriend might be getting her visa and then coming over to live with him. Soon. My first thought was sorrow for my landlord, such a nice guy to have to put up with a hot-blooded latina who is going to no doubt cause a stir in this house when she moves in. 1) I doubt any yard work will EVER get done and 2) I know these two have some knock down drag out fights and I hate it for my landlord who is used to us being so quiet. LOL
Anyhoo: I might have found a place nearby. I found this guy on reddit. com, and he has a room for rent not far from here. He said it 'needs work'. Which means it is full of crap and the light is dangling and it needs paint etc. But, they are awesome student types. Gamers, into internet memes, and going to school full time at UAH. a 2o year old gamer gal and a dude that is 30. If I fix up the room I can pay partial rent for a while. It sounds good, and I am trying to get the guy on the phone. I hope it works out. I'd live there a while then move to Arizona I reckon. It's all up in the air. Working at the diner tomorrow, dreading the hell out of it, it's supposed to be hotter'n blue blazes.
The pizza joint is ok, it's at least cool and keeping me from working the diner five days in that heat. OSHA apparently fined my boss 6,000 bucks but he hasn't fixed anything. HE's supposed to fix the A/C in the dining room but not in the kitchen. I'll be hotter than ever when the place fills back up with patrons and I have to cook more. I think I hate the man.

No comments: