Tuesday, March 22, 2011

words, where you be at

Have so much to say and no ability to say it. Writer's block? Perhaps. Maybe it's me being inundated with managerial type stuff in my school work: school of business, leaves not much to the imagination.
Wish I could transfer to Portland State U and get a Bachelor's in Social Work. I suppose I could if I really thought I could live in a dorm... at the age of 48. I dunno. Maybe after this semester there won't be so many team projects.
Snow today, man I Left the house and it was 39 degrees and got to the car garage and it was snowing like mad.
Tonight, just keeps snowing.
And I'm feeling really melancholy but my love interest is ... getting deeper and more intense.
Disappointed she didn't come out here but she says she still might try before the time for me to come out there June 7...
here's hoping & wondering.
I really like her. She says she doesn't mind that I am older and much older looking as well. I hope not. Because she is a great fit, I believe, and very handsome, somewhat brooding good looks that stir me.
I hate to think of such a beauty and the beast thing going on, but I am really not aging well at all...
At any rate, I really can't wait to meet her although I do have to.
We talked on the phone last night for almost two hours including phone hanky panky; and it feels so good and right. I am waiting for the other shoe to fall though. Waiting for her to run away or end it or whatever ; the usual.

No comments: