Monday, May 24, 2010

good grief.

Seriously, why do I do this to myself? I go up there all full of anticipation. Friday is great. The three of us have dinner (C. her mom and I ) and it's great. Then C. and I go into her house and chat. I've made dog biscuits for her dogs and they really love them. It's a lovely evening and we have a great talk and she says I can write a book about my life and not to worry about telling stories that are about her. And when I leave she gives me back my cow-skull and kisses me on the cheek and I saunter off merrily in the aftermath of the thunderstorm .
And the last thing she had said to me when I was leaving was that if I was still in town on Sunday, she'd get together with me since she was coming back Sunday afternoon.
And so I took Monday off like a dildo and stayed an extra day. She got back late Sunday and was in a foul mood. We went to some horrid pizza place that was really loud and then we had some frozen yogurt that sucked and her attitude was raunchy and I left feeling very unhappy that I had taken the day off today and lost income due to just wanting to see her one more time before I left.
meh. She looks like hell anyway. I don't know, I need to let go once and for all, that's for sure. But now I have her permission to write that book. What a relief.
The drive was great, except my eyes get tired. I need new prescription lenses... but the car sure kicks ass.
I got Frank back...

No comments: