Tuesday, April 26, 2011

The hotter they are, the bigger they fall

GAWD DAMN IT. I want out of here. It's so windy and dry. And difficult. It seems when the wind blows for days on end that everything gets so hard. You can't just go do something. The wind tries to take everything out of your hand and slams doors in your face and on your legs and slams trunks shut and blows grit in your face and you can't open your car window for fear of a dirt devil blowing in (those are the worst: little dirty cyclones whirling around your car blowing cinders into your face while driving)... everything is dirty and gritty and my skin is so dry and itchy and my hair is gritty and walking to class , although so pretty and such a nice walk for the view, is a BITCH! Walking against the wind with a heavy pack.
I hate it. I have always hated it here and must abandon it for my own sake.
K... omg. She moves me to far ends of the universe. What can I say, I haven't the words to tell about her. Suffice to say all my words are used up on her. We are reading LOLITA to each other over the phone sometimes at night.
I am going back to see her in 9 days. I am so hot for her all the time that it takes masterful effort not to lose focus.
The good news is it is mutual. The great news is, we are both alike in many ways that make it possible to believe in one another. I believe this is 'the one' for all time, and if she is not, I am not going to try again. This has been more intense than any other relationship I've had in my life and it is only two and a half months old. Communication is stellar and sex is beyond hot and the love is quite deep and there is no pretense .

No comments: