Saturday, April 23, 2011

Portland State University

I fell in love with Portland when I visited. The PSU campus is downtown on the "Park Blocks"... light rail is free downtown and there is a sustainable cafe in the basement of the student union.
I've applied to PSU for FALL term, and hope to get a dorm. I'm addicted, hopelessly, to Ruck, and Ruck to me, and I don't want to ruin it by moving in with her, so I'm going to just try to get a dorm and work just enough to pay bills. I hope this works out. I'm not happy in Flagstaff at ALL; and I want Ruck in my life, in my nights whenever possible.
We get along so well... communication is amazing. And the best thing is we're both feeling it just as intensely: it's amazing.
Finals coming up. Australian relatives are here and hanging out with mom in Sedona today, I have to work tonight... might have been able to get the time off to hang with them but; I took too much time off to go to Portland.
I know, I'm a sucky person sometimes, but I can no more not go see Ruck than fly to the moon.
I'm going back in two weeks for two days and back again in June for 10 days.

No comments: