Thursday, June 2, 2011

One more day

It's Thursday, June 2. Tomorrow morning at 5:20 I board a shuttle van that will take me to the Phoenix airport so I can get to Portland, Oregon where my sweetheart will be waiting. I'm just so in love, that nothing else really matters that much. She's so amazing, and so intense, I never thought I would find anyone like her.
I wish I was a bit younger, I do. But there's nothing I can do about that. I wish I had a better job and straighter teeth but she loves me the way I am, and so intensely that I can't stress it enough, I seem to have found my match. When we are away from one another I feel like my soul has been cut out and shrink-wrapped and put on a shelf.
I can't wait to see her. It's been a very long and boring three weeks since school let out, and I've not worked a lick, just sat around killing time trying not to spend money. And now I get to go Oregon, and see the most beautiful state and the most amazing and sexy woman, my butch boi, so strong and so sad, she is kind of sad, and I want to love her up.

No comments: